Wednesday, July 12, 2017

~Bedroom Blooms~


Peony season has come and gone again for another year and I enjoyed them in my bedroom with their lovely scent. I only have one bush of white ones and am wondering why I don't have more....

These pink beauties are my favorite and even look good after being cut and sitting in this French wire basket.

Every year I place peonies on my nightstand so I can smell them as I drift off to sleep.

I will look forward to next Spring when these beauties will be blooming again.
This area still has a few things that need to be finished and hung, plus still looking for a rug, but I like how it's turning out so far:-)

If you are in my neck of the woods, I'll be at Lee Farms in Tualatin, Oregon this weekend for the Farm Fresh Vintage Fair hosted by my lovely friend Angela at The Oilery by The Little Door Friday, July 14th 10-6 and Saturday, July 15th 10-4

I will even have one of those amazing baskets my peonies are in for sale at the show..... Free admission and parking both days plus fun for the whole family!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always! Those flowers (both pink and white) are gorgeous and styled so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful peonies. The bedroom looks gorgeous
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bedroom just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little pop of color. Sooooo pretty.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty, I can imagine how lovely it must be to drift off to sleep next to the fragrance of the flowers!
    Also love the chippy mirror.
    Blessings to you,
    Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely room. I always enjoy the variety of flowers in my gardens, including the precious peonies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really adorable post. I love each pictures which shows unique designs and it is good to have these type of decorations for the home.

    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and so romantic :)
    Regards.
    http://dompodbialasowa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete